Friday 4 February 2011

Determination for The Final Term of Studying in India

Hey guys! How are you doing?

My Study abroad life in India is becoming final term.
So I decided to take some English exam on March.
From the beginning, I have been thinking that I should take something to make my English skill measurable.
That is why, I decided to IELTS on 10th March.
I know my English skill is not enough to take good mark so far.
But I have one month more, you see...

To sum up, I always try to write my blog in English.
Generally I use "mixi" for writing blog because to use Japanese is comfortable for me, certainly.
However I am going to use this one from now on.
If I want to use mixi or some Japanese blog, I will write in English first of all.
Then I can translate it into Japanese.
I am not sure if it is helpful.
Because it is just out put working.
If someone give me advice, it must be nice.

I will do my best, anyway.
Thank you for the reading.
cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment