Monday 7 February 2011

Do Practise and Work

Hey guys! How are you doing?
I'm good.
I have difficulties to explain about something in English.
In British Council, there are many Indian speakers.
They can speak a lot on the surface. I'm not talking about their pronunciation or some other skills but just attitude. Their argument skill is very strong.
I can't speak like them so far. But I don't want to be defeated due to such a miserable thing.
I talked about that to my friend. Then, he said "Chant and study hard, then definitely you will overcome.". Completely I agree with his idea. Even though I think for a lot of times, the situation will not be change. Of course, sometimes, to think about anything is important. However, on this occasion, I should take action for the changing. I should practise and study, again and again. That is the only way to break through to new stage. Don't you think so? I think like that.
Anyway, I will do my best! I have only a month and half in India!
How about you? What is your struggle at the moment?

Cheers :)


1 comment:

  1. Yuta!!
    I completely agree!! ^^ When I struggled sooo much to be able to speak Japanese, I didn't get better at speaking until (1st) I found a very strong motivation to be able to speak better and (2nd) I chanted and I practiced every single day! They are both very very important!! :)

    My struggle right now is to study Japanese so I can speak more formally, and also to begin doing research for my graduation thesis!! >_<

    Let's do our best!!!

    ReplyDelete