Wednesday 9 March 2011

final exam days

hey guys, how are you doing??

I'm preparing for IELTS exam. Finally it's tomorrow but I really feel nervous... I know feeling nervous is meaningless but just doing best is required. I want to,,, I need to mark at least 6.5 band. It's not so high but sometimes I'm feeling difficulties about that. If I can do my best automatically I will get 6.5 band but it depends on my condition... I should have confidence anyway!!

Sometimes I'm bothering the thing that I am Japanese so it is difficult to master English. Only a few Japanese people who have special ability can speak English very well. But it is kind of excuse, I believe. Everyone can do that,,, probably.

However, everyone need to get good English skill to get good job, in India. some a few Indian are very good at English language in stead of their mother tongue. I mean they are very good English user but not their mother tongue or local language. that is a problem because without one's own culture no one can understand one's culture, tradition, and habit.

To master other foreign countries language is great opportunity to broaden our horizons, isn't it? Because it's very tough work and there are many difficulties to overcome it. But after overcoming the hardships we can get a new world, I mean there is opportunity to know other country's culture, habit, or something else. Not only for that, we can understand hardships of foreign language leaner. So we shall overcome it and enjoy on the way.

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment