Wednesday 2 March 2011

We need strong sense of mission to survive in this country...

Hello everyone!

It has been a long time to write a blog...

anyway, three weeks later I will leave India. Finally I will finish the studying in India!! It makes me sad just little. Because I have been making so many Indian friends fortunately. I really appreciate for BSG members... I will miss all of them.

I have studied a lot of things from them like sense of mission, attitude to seek the relationship between mentor and disciple.I am feeling great deep gratitude. But I also have sense of mission to talk about this wonderful experiences to my friends, especially to my friends who cannot go to study abroad due to some difficulties. We all have great mission, don't we? I think to share my experiences are helpful to make us broaden our horizons. I mean, it is not only for my friends but also me. I hope my friends will get great impression and am sure that I can feel my mission thanks to sharing my experiences. That is why I think to share the Indian life give us strong sense of mission.

Anyway, I will give my best shot for IELTS exam and go back to Japan safe.
I will win and shall win absolutely. Thank you for reading.

Cheers :)


No comments:

Post a Comment